Almaty Management University (AlmaU) is an entrepreneurial, socially responsible university of world level that was established in 1988. On the university account - training for the management of the first Kazakh entrepreneurs, the first MBA programs and DBA in the Republic of Kazakhstan (on-the-job), the best teachers and demanded graduates.
Accreditations and rankings
TOP-1 – among CIS business schools, actively advancing on the global market.
TOP-2 among CIS business schools, implementing programs of double diplomas with foreign universities which have «first level» accreditation.
TOP-3 in rating educational Bachelor’s programs, Independent Agency for Accreditations and Ratings, Kazakhstan, 2016
TOP-3 of the best business schools in Central and South Asia, according to the version of Eduniversal International ranking agency, France, 2017
European institutional re-accreditation in quality of business education (CEEMAN), 2017
International certification by ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of «Accounting and Audit» bachelor level program, United Kingdom, 2016
AlmaU has successfully passed re-accreditation by AMBA - Association of MBA's, UK, London for the maximum period - 5 years
160 partner-universities in 40 countries + 24 partner-associations in 15 countries
80 exchange programs in 30 countries
8 Bachelor, Master, MBA, DBA programs in 6 countries
America: United States
Asia: China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore
Europe: France, Great Britain, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Portugal, Netherlands, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Macedonia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Turkey.
Central Asia: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan.
1. AlmaU is the No.1 Business University in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, located in the student capital of the country - the beautiful city of Almaty!
2. 3 languages of instruction: English, Russian and Kazakh
3.Study abroad & double-degree opportunities in 40 countries
4. International recognition of diploma, international accreditations – IQA CEEMAN, AMBA, ACCA and ISO
5. Financial aid for international students
6. Internship opportunities in Kazakhstan
7. Unique multinational culture, beautiful nature and dynamic growing economy.